We are expanding our services and looking for new application technician. Would you like to join and continue a colourful development with us?
In this position you will perform within several areas like:
– Install and train operator in our software for colour matching, formulation and QC. Mainly at customer site
but can be remote
– Keeping customer contacts via mail, phone and visits in mainly Europe but can be world wide
– Handling customer support helping with questions and colour related problems
– Mixing, application, evaluation of paint samples in lab and report/feedback on project
– Assist the sales team by demonstrating our software solutions for customers and help them for best result
– Assist in colour seminars, customer training course and webinars
– Technical education within paint, understanding of the processes in the paint industry
– Good language skills in English and preferably also in German, verbal and in writing
– Team player but capable to work on your own independantly
– Able to travel about 50% of work time, driving licence
– Computer literate in Windows-based Environment
Please mail your CV and a short presentation of your self to email@example.com and we will tell you more.