Company News - Largo Innova AB
We have moved to a new and bigger office. From 1st of July 2020 is our new visit and delivery address: Magasinsgatan 5 SE-434 37 Kungsbacka Welcome!
Delivering a continuous service and support for our software solutions is what we do and have done for over 30 years. Given the outbreak of covid-19 (corona), we would like to share our contingency plans in order to secure operations of your LargoMatch/Tint 2000 and Synergy M3/Q3/T3 software.
Largo Innova and Innova Nordic takes this situation very seriously and has reviewed and updated our contingency plans for the last days and weeks. We continuously monitors the situation and we are ready to act in order to secure operations. As always, we have processes, routines and teams in place in order to ensure an uninterrupted delivery of our services.
Actions until today
- We have established general rules for all employees on how to avoid infection. The rules are in line with the recommendations of the Public Health Services in the Nordics.
- All employees are instructed to stay at home in case of a suspected or confirmed infection.
- All employees are instructed to daily take home the equipment needed in order to be able to work from home if the need arises.
- We have limited our travel and face to face meetings in favor of online activities
- For maintenance service and calibration we offer in-house repair on instruments if Customer is in restricted area or have visitor restrictions. If travel necessary we must check status with the Swedish State department before anything is agreed with Customer.
In case of an escalated situation
- If the situation escalates our executive team will function as our crisis management team and conduct daily online meetings to be able to act swiftly to secure operations.
- We have planned for several types of escalated scenarios. If needed, we are ready to enforce actions in order to maintain operations.
We will do our utmost to secure operations, also in case of an emergency. If the situation escalates or rapidly changes, we will inform you as soon as possible. Information regarding this will be posted here on our webpage.
We are expanding our services and looking for new application technician. Would you like to join and continue a colourful development with us? Application In this position you will perform within several areas like: – Install and train operator in our software for colour matching, formulation and QC. Mainly at customer site but can be remote – Keeping customer contacts via mail, phone and visits in mainly Europe but can be world wide – Handling customer support helping with questions and colour related problems – Mixing, application, evaluation of paint samples in lab and report/feedback on project – Assist the sales team by demonstrating our software solutions for customers and help them for best result – Assist in colour seminars, customer training course and webinars Requirements – Technical education within paint, understanding of the processes in the paint industry – Good language skills in English and preferably also in German, verbal and in writing – Team player but capable to work on your own independantly – Able to travel about 50% of work time, driving licence
– Computer literate in Windows-based Environment ============== Please mail your CV and a short presentation of your self to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you more.